Our Facilities: Oak Lawn
At GI Associates of Chicago, our patients have always come first. In 2011, we tore down our Oak Lawn office to its foundations, so we could build a new facility in order to better serve our patients. Today, our new office is open and providing a welcoming and comfortable environment for our patients and their loved ones.
Our new offices include a complete endoscopic facility, making it possible for us to do over 90% of our procedures completely onsite. Our new state of the art technology equipment is completely high-definition, offering higher accuracy in imaging and helping our physicians make more accurate diagnostic decisions. Our anesthetists use an anesthesia that is completely effective during surgery, but keep the patient sedated for less time, allowing for faster recovery time.
Here’s a couple other reasons why patients love our offices:
- Less wait time than in hospitals or other facilities
- Whole procedure takes less time than in a hospital or other facilities
- Faster recovery time from procedure overall
- We strive to be on-time or early for our procedures
- Friendly, personable, professional staff
- Qualified & compassionate physicians
- Everything is located in the same building
- Personalized service in a safe environment accredited by The Joint Commission that certifies only facilities with the highest standard of care.
- Safe and high quality sedation provided by Certified Nurse Anesthesists through our partnership with Aegis Ambulatory Anesthesia
Our offices are located on Cicero between 103rd & 107th streets in Oak Lawn.
Oak Lawn Office Address:
10500 S. Cicero Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Feel free to contact us at 708.424.1202 to set up an appointment. GI Associates’ office hours vary by physician:
- Tuesday afternoon
- Thursday morning
- Monday afternoon
- Friday morning
- Wednesday Morning
- Thursday Afternoon (Oak Lawn & Tinley Park)
- Tuesday morning (Oak Lawn)
- Thursday afternoon (Oak Lawn & Tinley Park)
We welcome new & current patients alike! Feel free to either email us through the form to the right, or call us at 708.424.1202 in order to get more information or schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!